Sunday, December 16

Apologies

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, I have been really busy the past few months because WE ARE GETTING MARRIED ON 06/01/13 which is less than a month! Yes yes I know, changes again almost 6 months ahead of our initial date but this time it is for a good reason.

Everything stays the same,  venues and vendors have all managed to accommodate my new date which is pretty awesome of them. Everything is pretty much done, not much left to do other than some miscellaneous things and well a couple of important things as well lol

There are so many things I can update on but the list would go on forever and I'm lazy haha if I managed to get some free time before the wedding I will blog again if not I will see you after the wedding/honeymoon :)



 

xxxxx

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment