Sunday, April 29

Venues

Hiya baby dolls,

We have finalised our wedding venues! Actually its been finalised for a few weeks now but meh been a busy few weeks so I didn't have time to update you guys, well whoever is reading that is lol (<----- speaking of which I actually had a pretty bad ass car crash a few days ago in Malaysia but I'm fine not so much for my car tho, its wrecked by that moron and now its gonna take forever to claim his insurance GRRR)

Okay, enough of that let's me update you with the venues!


CEREMONY

It will be held at Burkill Hall in Botanics Garden Orchard, we are thinking about 4pm that the ceremony will start in the lawn followed by the tea ceremony at the upper level of the building. Not much details have been decided yet so well that's all I know now, I will definitely update when I know more.


The lawn, well ofc my theme will be different :)



This is how Burkill Hall looks like, this is where my tea ceremony will be held on the upper level.

RECEPTION

Crowne Plaza Changi is where the reception will be held, I know it's a little far but it is one of the only venue that allows a smaller 'minimum' tables number since we don't have that many guests and it's high ceiling and pillar-less which looks really good plus they offered a really good deal for us so we decided Crowne Plaza it is. Don't worry we will be catering coaches to pick up and send guests off at certain location around Singapore so it's easier for guests without transport :)
Dinner will start at 8pm but canapes/drinks will start serving at 7pm, we have looked through the menu but haven't decided exactly what we are serving (definitely not shark's fin tho, "Say No to Shark Fin") we do however know we will be serving Chinese as Craig's friends and family only covers 20% of the guest list.  


Crowne Plaza Changi



Okie dokie people, that's the basic updates on the venues. Once more stuff have been decided I will update more!


Love,

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment